Astrology is a beautiful tool to use for self-awareness. Knowing and learning about astrology is extremely helpful to gain insight into yourself, others, and the world around you. A lot of people will view astrology and its symbolisms and its messages, and they struggle to connect with it and understand it. This is entirely understandable as understanding spiritual tools such as astrology requires a sense of increased awareness of the spiritual world and the laws of nature and the universe.
This spiritual awareness and ability to connect with and understand energies, messages, and symbolism that are not part of normal life require a person to have a third eye activated to some extent. Without an active third eye, a person cannot view and understand the underlying energies, messages, and symbolism around them. They will only feel connected to that which is part of our physical reality and our physical experience and nothing more. An unactivated third eye can lead to a person lacking spiritual awareness, compassion, empathy, and intuition. It's kind of like living in zombie mode.
The third eye is also part of our seven chakras. The third eye is the sixth chakra which comes right below the crown chakra. The crown chakra brings all the information of the spiritual world, source, and the world around us into our being. Once it enters the crown chakra, it moves down into the third eye chakra. If the third eye chakra is closed and out of balance, this information cannot pass through, and it never reaches the person's consciousness. If the third eye chakra is active, this information can pass through into the third eye, allowing them to see and access the information sent to them through their crown chakra. This is why a closed third eye will cause a person to have limited consciousness, awareness, spiritual knowledge, and empathy.
Suppose the third eye is unable to take in the energy sent via the crown chakra. In that case, it cannot reach the rest of the chakras, causing a person to live in a state of unbalanced energy where they experience disease, confusion, and negative emotions and experiences within their life. If the third eye is active and the energy can be passed through, it allows all the other chakras to receive vital energy, and the person will live in a positive state of being. Our body reacts to our chakras' energetic movement, and when our chakras are out of alignment, we are out of alignment.
The third eye is located in the center of your forehead. The third eye chakra is what rules over our intuition. Those who are highly aware and intuitive can sense other people's energies, the currents around them, and have an increased awareness of themself and the world around them have an active third eye. Those with an inactive third eye are unaware of themselves and others. They are unaware of the environment and the currents around them, and they lack compassion, empathy, and intuition. The third eye is responsible for our creative ability, our ability to use our imagination, and our ability to dream. People with very active third eyes have extrasensory perception and can be psychic in a sense. The most sure-fire way to tell if a person has an active third eye is how often they dream and how vivid their dreams are. People who do not dream or are unable to recall or remember their dreams likely have an unactivated third eye. If a person is unable to experience dreams, it is a sign that their third eye is closed, and they are unable to see past the physical reality around them.
It is said that our universe has eleven dimensions. On earth, we can experience three of these eleven stated dimensions. The three dimensions mainly consist of what we can comprehend with our five senses. When a person has an activated third eye, it is said that they can connect with or see the fourth dimension and possibly dimensions higher than that. When we are merely souls, we exist in higher dimensions. Dimensions that are not parts of the lower dimensions, which are the first, second, and third dimensions that consist of the physical reality. When we get born into this physical world, we have a highly active third eye as we have just come from higher dimensions. A baby has a highly active pineal gland, and that is why young children have such overly active imaginations, and they never seem entirely physically present, such as what adults do. As a child grows older, their pineal gland's ability to excrete a substance known as dimethyltryptamine grows weaker. This is why they become less imaginative and more focused on physical life.
The more activated the third eye is, the more dimethyltryptamine the pineal gland will excrete as our organs, and our body reacts to the energetic state of our chakras. If the third eye chakra impacts the pineal gland, then an activated third eye will result in a more active pineal gland, such as with the heart chakra, and when the heart chakra is out of balance, we can experience heart problems and blood pressure problems. When we are children and babies, the physical world is confusing, and we need to learn how to get used to it and how to live in it. When we are adults, the spiritual world is confusing, and we need to learn how to get used to it and figure out how we can live in it.
Practicers of the Hindu religion wear bindis to symbolize their third eye. in ancient India, many statues had a third eye. It is said that ancient humans used to have three eyes. Their two main eyes to see into the physical world, and their third eye to see into the spiritual world and higher dimensions. Over time we have lost our ability to see through this third eye, and we now only have our two main eyes that allow us to see into the physical reality only. Through this, our third eye is no longer physically visible such as what it was in ancient times; however, this third eye is still in us. Due to it being such a mysterious part of ourselves, we don't even understand how to connect with it unless we possess the awareness of how to connect with our third eye.
Many people live their entire life without even knowing that they have a third eye. When we have an active third eye, we can see the truth of what is being presented to us. Our memories, our experiences, our thoughts, and our beliefs cause us not to see the reality of what is around us; however, when the third eye is active, these memories, experiences, and thoughts that block us fall away, and we can connect with and view the truth, and we will have a heightened sense of awareness of the reality around us. Our two physical eyes let us see the world through these memories and these thoughts that we have; therefore, when we look through our two physical eyes, it is not an accurate representation of the truth. That is why people with an inactive third eye are incredibly selfish and only view the world via their perspective. Our third eye lets us see the higher truth sent to us through the information around us, and we will have a deeper understanding and connection with life when our third eye is active.
Those with an active third eye can see the physical world but can view the higher meaning and truth to that which is being presented to them within this material world. Our two physical eyes let us see the world through these memories and thoughts that we have; therefore, what we see is not an accurate representation of what the truth is when we look through our two physical eyes. That is why people with an inactive third eye can be incredibly selfish, and they only view the world via their perspective. They live in fear and discontentment all their lives. Our third eyelets us see the higher truth that is sent to us through the information around us, and we will have a deeper understanding and connection with life when we have an active third eye. Those with an active third eye can see the physical world, but they can view the higher meaning and truth to that which is being presented to them within this material world. Those with an active third eye seem to just know, and they understand things that other people do not. This is because the information sent to them that enters via the crown chakra can efficiently move into the third eye and the rest of their body. This allows a person to live life in the sense of heightened awareness with a lot of intuition.
An open third eye will make you realize that we are not separate, that we are all one. Souls want to experience life in a physical form, so we incarnate into different bodies to have various unique experiences. We are all in essence from the source, which is one entity in itself split up into millions of tiny entities, which we know as souls. Once the third eye is open, you can experience life through others' eyes, which removes any notion of separation from others you might have. You can experience life in essence via the universal consciousness. This brings you a heightened awareness and understanding as you realize that you are everything and everyone around you. I've heard that people who have active third eyes experience time as going by much much faster; those who have inactive third eyes experience time as going by much slower.
Before I get into how you can go about activating your third eye and strengthening your pineal gland, I do need to bring up the topic of pineal gland calcification. Over time our pineal gland loses its optimal function through the process known as calcification. There are many reasons why the pineal gland can calcify, but it is mainly linked to lifestyle habits. As we age, our pineal glands become more calcified, with 40 percent of Americans experiencing pineal gland calcification by the age of 17. That means by the time almost half of us are nearly adults; our third eye is dysfunctional or completely inactive. To activate our pineal gland and third eye, we also need to go through a process known as pineal gland decalcification if our pineal gland is already calcified. This is part of why so many people get stuck in a system, and they see no way out of it. Some people are even utterly content with living a life with no meaning because they literally cannot see anything other than what is in front of them. They have no third eye that allows them higher vision and imagination.
Here's an interesting fact: the substance that calcifies the pineal gland is known as Corpora arenacea. Its other term is brain sand, and it is composed of calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium phosphate, and ammonium phosphate. Recently calcite deposits have been described as well. Yes, the gemstone calcite is growing in your brain. The most commonly known substance that increases pineal gland calcification is fluoride, as fluoride binds to calcium phosphate and calcium carbonate. This leads to deposits in your pineal gland. The process of opening up your third eye is not always a comfortable one. Many people will face a lot of inner resistance; however, the benefits that having an activated third eye can bring to you in this world to bring you an understanding of yourself, others, and the world around you outweighs any uncomfortable feelings or experiences you might initially have.
Now, how do we go about opening up our third eye?
1. Eat food that is good for the third eye. These foods are cacao, organic grapes, eggplants, purple kale, all berries, sweet potatoes, avocado, honey, coconut oil, hemp.
2. Eat a healthy diet that consists of mainly raw food. A vegan or vegetarian diet is best as animal products are laced with many hormones. The vaccines and inoculations they use on the animals remain in their flesh, and this consists of harmful substances that will likely impact you quite negatively when consumed. You will likely notice that the more active your third eye becomes, the more sensitive you become to junk food. You are likely to develop food allergies and have adverse reactions to specific foods. A healthy third eye will lead you to become more attracted to healthy foods as you are vibrating at such a high frequency that you are unable to ingest lower frequency foods.
3. Do not consume fluoride. If you drink tap water, see if it is possible to get a filter that will filter out the fluoride; otherwise, get purified water.
4. Avoid using fluoride toothpaste. Opt for natural toothpaste. Drink organic wine and grape juice. Most vineyards use a pesticide called cryolite that contains fluoride. Drinking inorganic wine and grape juice causes you to consume more fluoride.
5. Use Himalayan salt if possible. Many salts contain fluoride and harmful metals. Sea salt is known to contain plastic due to the increasing problem with plastic pollution in our oceans. Plastics dissolve into microplastics which are tiny plastic particles that also get included in our table salts
6. Avoid mechanically deboned meats. Most meats that are pulverized into a pulp form, like chicken nuggets, are made using a mechanical deboning process. This mechanical deboning process increases the quantity of fluoride Latin bone particles. As a result, mechanically deboned meat such as chicken nuggets contains higher levels of fluoride, which is why it is best avoided.
7. Avoid green and black tea. These tea leaves are known to contain increased levels of fluoride.
8. Do not use non-stick pans because non-stick pans contain Teflon, which increases the fluoride contents in food.
9. Be mindful of which pharmaceuticals you take. Some pharmaceuticals such as Cipro, Celebrex, Flonase, Lexapro, Paxil, Prozac and the list continues, contains fluoride or a chemical known as carbon-fluorine
10. Use more lavender. Lavender is said to be an excellent herb to help activate the third eye.
11. Meditate. When you close your two physical eyes, you do not see anything but darkness, and this helps to activate your third eye. Over time the more you meditate, the more you will see visions and have experience through your mind's eye, and this darkness will turn into images.
12. Spend more time in nature; this will calm your mind. The more time you spend in nature, the more you will see the synchronicities and the patterns around you.
13. Avoid smoking and drinking. Drinking alcohol damages your brain and causes reparation of the pineal gland to become highly challenging. Cigarettes contain harmful chemicals that can also interfere with the pineal gland decalcification process and calcify your pineal gland even more